Smart Watch Fitness Monitor
Monitor and calculate your heart rate and blood pressure with this Blood Pressure Smart Watch and Heart Rate Monitor.
Heart attacks are the leading cause of death according to healthday.com so having a device that is able to inform you on your heart condition is very important.
This powerful Blood Pressure Smart Watch and Heart Rate Monitor does not only inform you about your heart rate, but also detects various health problems as well!
How do Smart Wrist Watches measure the heart beat on the wrist?
- The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption.
- This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light.
- “When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist — and the green light absorption — is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”.
- Motion recording (step count, distance, calorie calculation),
- Receive Messages
- Information storage,
- Heart rate monitoring,
- Sleep monitoring,
- Blood pressure measurement,
- Colour display.
- Compatible systems: Android 5.0 (above), IOS8.0 (inclusive) and above
- Screen size: 0.96 inches
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Capacity: 80mAh
- Charging method: USB
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Charging time: about 2HR
- Life time: Use 2-3 days, standby 5 days
- Wristband size: total length 250MM, adjustable length 120-200MM
- Appearance Material: Body: Plastic Wristband: Thermoplastic Elastomer + Stainless Steel
- APP Supports languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,Netherland, Poland
- Language supported by news content: Chinese, English
1 *Smart bracelet
1 * User Manual
USB direct charging
The sensor are designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely.
But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs.
In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin. The company advises tightening the band in case the sensors aren’t reading your heart rate accurately.
All in all, the heart rate sensor in the Watch is a great feature, especially if you’re something of a fitness buff. It checks your heart rate during workouts for an at-a-glance overview of both the intensity level and the heart rate change over time.
Exercise and fitness: distance, pedometer, calories, fitness goal setting, fitness information sharing
IP67 waterproof and dustproof: waterproof, dustproof, raining, washing hands, no need to disassemble
Heart rate monitoring:Heart rate changes can be read by the built-in motion and heart rate sensors, Tips for monitoring the heart rate during exercise.
Blood pressure monitoring:Blood pressure changes can be read by the built-in motion sensor.
Call/message reminder: Vibrate reminds you to call iOS and Android phones via Bluetooth connection
Time and alarm clock Find mobile phone anti-lost
Remote camera: remotely control the phone camera and extend the self-timer distance to within 10 meters
Sleep monitoring: Track and analyze your sleep quality and the deep sleep time you experience from the moment you fall asleep.
- Available For A LIMITED Time, So Get Yours TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Secure Shipping
- Pick Your Colour and Size
- Click on the Buy It Now button
- Product in High Demand. Whilst Stock Lasts!
24 people are currently looking at this product