Cpap Cleaning & Sanitizer Machine System
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of your patients mask, and changing humidifier water.
Your patient will also normally be required to clean their tubing and humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly. Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this vigorous schedule which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP/Bi-Level system, causing various health complications.
Now, with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, water less PAP cleaning alternative, your patients can properly disinfect their CPAP/Bi-Level device and equipment! To use this device, simply plug in your CPAP/Bi-Level to the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on, and walk away. The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer will automatically clean your system using Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, in only 30 minutes.
The CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer takes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment, you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9%, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
Now there is a solution with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer taking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
No Electric? No Worries, the CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and put the mask inside the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer bag and zip the bag.
2) FOR A HEATED HOSE: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and wait 30 minutes.
- Available For A LIMITED Time, So Get Yours TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Secure Shipping
- Pick Your Colour and Size
- Click on the Buy It Now button
- Product in High Demand. Whilst Stock Lasts!
WHY BUY FROM PR GLOBAL STORE
PR Global Store was founded in the heart of the United Kingdom with the goal of bringing year round, outside-the-box shopping because as we all know, gifts aren't just for Christmas. We stock nothing but the most innovative and unique products so that you may never again have to hear those dreaded words, "did you keep the receipt?".
The great support we've received from our UK customer base over the years has allowed us to extend our reach to over 50 countries via International Distribution Centres.
Customer Service is a huge priority for us because let's face it, without you guys none of this would be possible! For this reason we offer around the clock support via email and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We're so confident in the quality of all the products we design and stock that we offer a store-wide 90 day guarantee on absolutely every item in every single order. So whether you're shopping for a friend, family member, other half or simply looking to treat yourself, enjoy it all with the added benefit of being 100% risk free!
Click on Buy It Now and experience the PR Global Store Difference