EcoFuel Car Fuel Saving Device
- This Ecofuel device works on Gasoline "Petrol-Unleaded" and Diesel engines and helps save on average 20% more fuel.
- It works by accessing the OBD₂ protocols and remapping your car's ECU for better fuel consumption.
- The Ecofuel adjusts itself to the car, according to the drivers' habit and always keeps remapping the ECU to save fuel and lowering emission.
- Saves you $40 - $80 a month on fuel bills
- 100% Safe For Car Engine
- Ecofuel is equipped with an engine protection function which makes it 100% safe for your car engine as well as not lowering the performance of your car
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Remove
- After unplugging it goes back to the factory settings
- The Longer You Drive, The Better The Performance
- We suggest driving for at least 1 month prior to making any decisions although most see a significant difference after 200km / 150miles
- Four colours optional: Green, Red, Blue, Yellow
- Package Includes:1 x EcoFuel Car Fuel Saving Device
- Available For A LIMITED Time, So Get Yours TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Secure Shipping
- Pick Your Colour and Size
- Click on the Buy It Now button
- Product in High Demand. Whilst Stock Lasts!
Installation and Calibration
1 - Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2 - Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in EcoOBD2
3 - Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4 - Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (EcoOBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5 - Start up the engine.
6 - EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus EcoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Each device available for LPG.
Does your car have OBD2 connector?
On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003
Where is the OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, in the area under the steering column,
2. Driver's side, underneath dasboard,between the driver-side door and steering column area
3.Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the centerconsole
4.Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
5.Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline
7.Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
We Also Recommend
As Seen on This Morning & Daily Mail Posture Corrector Fixer Back Brace
Orthopaedic Bunion Corrector Sandal
24K Forever Gold Rose with Love Stand in a Box