Swimming Adults Wetsuit Full Body 3mm Neoprene Adult for Surfing Swimming Diving Scuba Snorkeling
Want to keep warm in the sea? Get suited! Let's enjoy the water world!🌊🏊♀️🏄♂️🐳
3mm SCR neoprene cold-proof and warm: SCR neoprene with 3mm thickness on both sides of nylon elastic fabric can delay body temperature loss, and you can enjoy water activities for a longer time.
Double-sided laminated stretch nylon fabric
- High-elastic fabric: Bring you a comfortable wearing experience and efficient rebound, let you move freely.
- High-adhesion stickers: easy to adjust, reduce water ingress from neck and prevent the zipper from sliding.
- Back zipper: easy to put on and take off. Longer zipper solve the obscurity behind the back.
- Neat and meticulous sewing process: firm, beautiful and not easy to crack.
- Spiral knee pads, beautiful and generous: Knee pads are helpful to prevent knee fabric and skin scratches.
High stretch fabric
Selected SCR neoprene diving fabric and four-way stretch nylon outer layer are harmless to the human body and provide a comfortable wearing experience.
HOOK & LOOP
High adhesion velcro, easy to adjust, reduce neck water ingress, prevent zipper slipping, thoughtful and practical.
YKK zipper, easy to put on and take off, longer drawstring to solve the embarrassment of being out of reach at the back.
four needles and six threads
Exquisite four-needle and six-thread stitching process, strong and beautiful, not easy to split.
Using special ink for diving suits, artificial table screen printing technology, strong and not fading.
Seamless cut on sensitive skin areas, no compression tightness, more comfortable to wear.
Spiral knee pads, beautiful and elegant. Knee pads help prevent knocks to the knee and skin.
Something about wetsuit
Diving suits are neoprene insulated suits that block cold water from the outside world through tiny air chambers within the foam rubber. The better your suit fits, the less seawater that can touch your skin, and the warmer your suit will be underwater. Because the flow of seawater takes away your body heat, seawater takes away body heat at 25 times the rate of air, and the body can easily lose heat without a wetsuit in very cold water.